Earth Lab invites you to a Resume Writing Mixer an Earth Analytics Career Series on November 9th, from 3-4:30pm in SEEC S372.
If you chose to attend, you will need to bring a recent copy of your resume. The room will break out into small groups with one seasoned earth science hiring manager in each. They will review each participant’s resume and answer any other career related questions. Panelists will shift to new group every 10 minutes and review a new participant’s resume. The goal is for participants to learn what potential employers see when scanning their resume quickly.
Experts will include:
- Linda Rowan - External Affairs Director, UNAVCO
- James Sill - Solutions Engineer, ESRI
- Brian Johnson - Analytics Hub Director, CU Boulder Earth Lab
- Amanda O’Connor - Commercial Sales Manager, Harris Geospatial
- Shelley Petroy - Earth Sciences Business Development Manager, Ball Aerospace
To register please RSVP using this form by noon on Wednesday 11/7. The form will close once event capacity is reached, which may be before that deadline, so RSVP as soon as you’re able. If you RSVP and can no longer attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.