Do you have exams, quizzes, or big assignments coming up? Are you having trouble making sense of your textbook? Are you looking for study strategies that are more efficient and effective?
Then just ASK!
Disability Services is providing a way for you to improve your academic performance through the Academic Skills Kit (ASK) service. This service is free and available to registered students with Disability Services to use throughout the semester to assist you in improving study habits, organizing your workload, strategies to prepare for exams, and many more.
You will be working one-on-one with one of our ASK mentors who are upper-division students at the University of Colorado Boulder. Students can attend an unlimited number of sessions with their mentor.
Meet your ASK Mentors here!
We offer the following sessions:
- Time Management and Organization
- Test-Taking Strategies & Effective Study Habits
- Test Anxiety Coping Skills
- Note-taking Strategies
- Livescribe Smartpen Tutorial
- Reading Techniques
- New to CU: Basics
Ask for an appointment today! To schedule an appointment:
- Call Disability Services at 303-492-8671 OR
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Talk with your Access Coordinator
Funded by Hussein H. Fayez Endowment