Affiliation: Rural Community Assistance Partnership
- PhD, University of Colorado Boulder, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- MS, University of Colorado Boulder, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- BS, Auburn University, Chemical Engineering
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Water distribution system operation
- Activity Lead; Project 1: New Strategies for Technology Assessment and Implementation, Activity 3: Multi-criteria Decision-support Methodology
Dr. Bill Hogrewe, Director of Engineering Services with the Rural Community Assistance Partnership (RCAP), will direct the implementation activities for the Center. As one of the most experienced technical assistance and training networks for small water systems in the country, RCAP staff has the ability to effectively identify and incorporate field knowledge of what works and what doesn’t work in the real world of small water systems. Bill has over 40 years of experience in treatment technology research, consulting engineering, and providing technical assistance to small systems.