The Hydrologic Sciences Graduate Program is excited to announce its 12th Annual Hydrologic Sciences Symposium! This year's theme is: "Collaboration and Connections - Protecting and Restoring Water Resources". The Symposium will take place April 6th and 7th at the SEEC auditorium, room C120.
Abstract submission opens February 20th and closes March 10th. Students and faculty can contact they Hydrologic Science Associate Director, Sabre Duren, directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org for the abstract submission link.
The Keynote Speakers are:
- Jill Baron: Senior Research Ecologist, U.S. Geological Survey, Colorado State University - Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory
- Laurel Larsen: Assistant Professor of Physical Geography, University of California, Berkeley
- Otto Strack: Professor of Civil, Environmental, and Geo-Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Brad Udall: Senior Water and Climate Research Scientist/Scholar, Colorado State University - Colorado Water Institute
and Guest Speakers are:
- Laura Belanger: Water Resources and Environmental Engineer, Western Resource Advocates
- Anne Castle: Senior Fellow, Getches-Wilkinson Center for Natural Resources, Energy, and the Environment, University of Colorado, Boulder
- James Eklund: Director, Colorado Water Conservation Board