Mornings at the Museum provides a hands-on introduction to the wonderful worlds of science, literacy, and nature! Have fun learning together as you examine museum specimens, make crafts, hear a story, and even make new friends! The program is free and will feature a different theme each session, so stop by first and third Thursdays (9:45-11:30 AM) to experience a new wonder every time! Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers with children ages 2-5.
Spring 2020 Themes
- January 2: Dinosaurs: Start the New Year off right!
- January 16: Blowing in the Wind: Explore with our wind tunnel
- February 6: Curious Connections in Nature: We all need each other
- February 20: Ice! Explore life in cold places
- March 5: Let’s Dig: Search for clues from our human past
- March 19: Whooo Lives in the Trees: Bats, birds, and beetles
- April 2: Birds on the Wing: Look and listen and flap your wings
- April 16: Polar Opposites: Polar Bears and Penguins