In-person, guided campus tours are available! Please acknowledge and abide by the following policies and guidelines to maintain the safety of our campus during your tour:
- The student and guest(s) acknowledge that they will follow all guidelines, as stated by Boulder County.
- Wear an appropriate face-covering while indoors, regardless of vaccination status, during your tour.
- Prior to arrival, if the student or guest(s) is exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, they will cancel their reservation for the tour.
- If the student and guest(s) are not following safety guidelines, policies and procedures, they may be asked to leave the tour for the safety of the tour guide and other guests.
- The student and guest(s) understand that the building access may be limited, due to safety protocols in place by campus.
- If you and your guest(s) are late for the tour, it is not guaranteed that a guided tour will be offered. In this case, you will be given a self-guided tour map and can tour campus independently while following campus guidelines.
Appropriate face-coverings must:
- Be a covering made of cloth, fabric, or other soft or permeable material, without holes, that covers only the nose and mouth and surrounding areas of the lower face.
- Be factory-made or handmade and improvised by using ordinary household materials.
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face, allow for breathing without restriction, and either be constructed of disposable mask materials or include multiple layers of fabric that can be laundered and machine-dried without damage or change to shape.
- Cover the nose and mouth at all times and should remain in place until taken off safely.
The following are not permitted:
- Face-covering made of mesh, netting or similarly porous material.
- Face-coverings that incorporate a one-way valve that is designed to facilitate easy exhaling.