In-person visit opportunities are available! Please acknowledge and abide by the following policies and guidelines to maintain the safety of our campus during your tour or visit program:
- CU Boulder is currently mask-optional. We recognize that members of our community, as well as guests to campus, have different comfort levels in public spaces and that some people have personal circumstances that would counsel in favor of continued masking. While wearing masks is optional on campus, we encourage those who prefer to do so to continue wearing them, and we support their decision.
- We recognize that new variants could cause future COVID-19 surges that could require that we reassess our protocols. CU Boulder will continue to track the evolution of this disease and work with campus, local and state health officials to ensure we are making the decisions that best protect our community.
- Prior to arrival, if the student or guest(s) is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness, they should cancel their reservation for the visit, and are encouraged to reschedule.
- The student and guest(s) understand that the building access may be limited during weekends or holiday break periods when classes are not in session.
- If you and your guest(s) are late for a campus tour, it is not guaranteed that a guided tour will be offered. In this case, you will be given a self-guided tour map and can tour campus independently while following campus guidelines.