Check here for information about travel and study abroad, including where to find information about study abroad class cancellations and information about spring break and other travel recommendations and restrictions.
The campus is suspending all university-funded travel – foreign or domestic. Trips currently underway may be completed.
- We advise travelers to take health precautions while traveling and to be aware of self-quarantine needs when returning from countries designated as Level 3 by the CDC or where they have had close contact with a person with a lab-confirmed COVID-19 case.
- We advise those who are returning from travel to carefully monitor their health status, work from home and practice social distancing whenever possible, and to contact their medical provider immediately if they show symptoms.
- Persons who have travel that previously has been approved are required to send a request for an exception to their respective Deans or Associate Vice Chancellors.
- If the exception is recommended at that level, it should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for final consideration.
- All new trips being planned will be subject to enhanced review and approval before they can be booked via Concur. The campus will grant permission when the travel serves a significant need, and the risks of travel can be mitigated. Please consult with your manager regarding planned travel to see if an exception is warranted.