10:30 a.m. | Regent 302
- 10:30–10:35 a.m. Provost updates | Provost Russ Moore
- 10:35–10:45 a.m. Chancellor updates | Chancellor Phil DiStefano
- 10:45–11:05 a.m. Office of Governmental Relations update | VP Tanya Kelly-Bowry, AVP Heather Bene, AVP Jack Waldorf, AVP Heather Retzko
- 11:05–11:35 a.m. Financial Futures update and discussion | Dean Ann Schmiesing
- 11:35 a.m. to noon Open discussion
- Noon Adjournment (lunch for the deans)
Meeting Ground Rules
- Listen to others and hear their experiences.
- Be open and honest.
- State views and ask genuine questions.
- Challenge yourself and others.
- Stay engaged and present.
- Permission to make mistakes.
- Discuss undiscussable issues.