10:30 a.m. | Regent 302
- 10:30–10:40 a.m. Provost updates | Provost Russ Moore
- 10:40–10:50 a.m. Chancellor's updates | Chancellor Phil DiStefano
- 10:50–11 a.m. Policy review and input: Grade replacement, course materials submission | Sr. VP Ann Schmiesing
- 11–11:10 a.m. Financial Futures update | Sr. VP Ann Schmiesing, AVC Carla Ho-a
- 11:10–11:20 a.m. Sabbatical discussion | AVP Michele Moses, Dean Jim White
- 11:20–11:50 a.m. Transfer success comittee report and recommendations | Sr. VP Katherine Eggert, AVC Kevin MacLennan
- 11:50 Adjournment for lunch
Meeting Ground Rules
- Listen to others and hear their experiences.
- Be open and honest.
- State views and ask genuine questions.
- Challenge yourself and others.
- Stay engaged and present.
- Permission to make mistakes.
- Discuss undiscussable issues.