Campus Updates & Resources
Remote Work Continues
Remote work for employees will continue until further notice. A phased approach for returning to work on campus is in development.
CU Boulder leadership will announce a phased approach for employees to return to work on campus. It’s important that we continue to minimize the number of people coming to campus and research facilities, and that we take actions to prevent opportunities for infection. Depending on their roles and personal circumstances, there will be employees working remotely for an extended period. Critical services employees will continue their work schedule in consultation with their supervisors.
Planning for return to work
Protocols are being developed for units to follow once employees begin to return to campus. These protocols will address safety, health and wellness precautions in alignment with guidance from the CDC and local public health officials. As employees return to campus, we’ll be looking at modifications to work schedules, changes in the work environment and other measures to keep our community safe. Departments should not develop individual safety, health and wellness protocols in preparation for employees returning to on-campus work.
- May 15, 2020 I From the Chancellor - COVID-19 Update: Celebrating the class of 2020; No tuition increases proposed; Returning to work for researchers
- May 12, 2020 I Phased return to on-campus research and creative work to begin May 26, CU Boulder Today
- May 8, 2020 I From the Chancellor - COVID-19 Update: fall planning ideas and operational updates, including more leadership furloughs, campus email
- May 1, 2020 I From the Chancellor - Fall planning, Augmester, fiscal plans, campus email
- April 27, 2020 I From the Provost and Chief Operating Officer: COVID-19 Update - Follow-up on budget scenario planning, campus email
- April 26, 2020 I COVID-19 weekly digest, CU Boulder Today
- April 26, 2020 I Remote work reminder, counties extend stay-at-home orders, campus email
- April 24, 2020 | From the Chancellor - Our planning process for fall 2020, campus email
- How is the admissions process impacted by COVID-19 (deadlines, deposits, deferrals, etc,)?
- When will I receive my housing credit?
- How does the Boulder County stay at home order affect students, faculty and staff?
- I have a block meal plan, but am moving away, can I get a refund?
- Will I get a housing credit if I decide to move out of my on-campus housing (residence halls or Bear Creek)?
- Is the university closed?
- Can critical employees without parking permits park on campus so they can avoid public transportation?
Top Canceled Events
Spring Commencement: Our in-person commencement on May 7 has been canceled, as well as all college, school and department-based recognition ceremonies. Spring 2020 graduates are invited to a livestreamed commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 16, 2020.
On-campus visit programs: All on-campus visit programs have been suspended. Join us for virtual information sessions and video tours through our virtual visit website.
BolderBoulder POSTPONED: The BolderBoulder race will be held on Labor Day, Sept. 7, 2020. The event is postponed from its previously scheduled date of May 25.