The Revenue Management team provides accounts receivable payment processing and collections support for the CU research enterprise.
Specific functions and responsibilities include:
- Process check and electronic payments received for sponsored programs accounts receivable in PeopleSoft.
- Complete electronic payment and new vendor forms
- Maintain payment documentation files
- Monitor accounts receivable aging and provide collection efforts on behalf of the CU research enterprise
- Perform accounts receivable and payment reporting and analysis
- Provide training and technical support for payment and collection issues
- Process refund of receipt requests and refund expenditure payments for sponsored programs
- Reconcile the sponsored programs payments clearing account
Payment instructions for vendors - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address to submit payment, CU Boulder's FEIN, DUNS number, Cage Code and FedEx information
email@example.com - Submit invoices to be paid
W-9 - IRS Form - request for taxpayer identification number and certification