CCO follows the campus' emergency preparedness guidelines. The Emergency Management site includes information on evacuations, weather conditions that might impact campus, personal preparedness, and an interactive flood map. It also covers:
- Evacuation Procedures
- CU Boulder Alerts - be sure to register
- Local State and County Alert Systems
- Boulder Office of Emergency Management
- Emergency Campus Resources: Click here for Campus, Local, State, and Federal Resources
- Staff Directory: CCO understands that in the event of an emergency, online resources may not be available. We maintain a comprehensive Staff Directory on our shared drive. We ask that you print a copy of that list periodically in the event we need to implement a telephone tree to contact our staff.