The Colorado Internet Center for Environmental Problem Solving
Providing Access to University and Regional Expertise in Dispute
Resolution and Environmental Policy Making
Yellowstone Ecosystem Management
The sites available through the links on this page offer information about the
management of the Yellowstone ecosystem. Included are links which focus on, bison, wolf,
elk, and bear managemnet.
- A comprehensive site about Yellowstone.
- Definitions of Ecosystem Terms
- This is a site of the Congressional Research Service. It is a Congressional report for
Congress on the definitions of 'biomes', 'watersheds' and 'ecosystems'. It is a lengthy
paper, which concerns the concepts named above, but contains no other links. This is an
- U.S. Geological Survey - Central
- This is a site of the U. S. Geological Survey and is focused on Central Region Research.
This is an extremely comprehensive site with a huge amount of useful information and
multiple links to other sites, agencies, and information. This is an extremely useful and
- National Park Service - Yellowstone
- Exotic Species
- This is site maintained by the National Park Service. It contains a brief account of the affects of exotic species on the ecosystem of
- U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- This is the site of the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service for the Mountain-Prairie Region
- Region 6. This site has multiple links to other sites, agencies and information. This is
a very useful and informative sites.
- High Country News
- This is the site of the High Country News and has multiple links to articles
which have appeared in this newspaper and links to other areas of interest. This is a
useful and informative site.
National Information Sources
Internet Center for Environmental Problem Solving Main Home Page -- Main Conflict Research Consortium Home Page
For more information contact: Guy
Burgess, Co-Director, Conflict Research Consortium, Campus Box 580, University of
Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0327 Phone: (303)492-1635; Fax: (303)492-2154; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 1997-2003 © by Conflict Research Consortium