The Colorado Internet Center for Environmental
Providing Access to University and Regional
Expertise in Dispute Resolution and Environmental Policy Making
Colorado Growth and Land Use
The sites available through the links on this page offer demographic
information, maps, and consideration of the consequences of growth on the State
of Colorado. The focus throughout is on land-use in the State.
Colorado Government Links
- The Colorado Smart Growth and Development Initiative
- The Smart Growth and Development Initiative was created in 1994 by Governor Romer. This site includes
a general introduction to the program, including a wide background of research materials and
work produced concerning Colorado growth issues.
- Colorado Department of Natural Resources
- This site provides useful information on growth related issues including Colorado's State Parks, wildlife, water, geology, oil and gas, mining and lands.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- This site has a variety of information about health and growth issues.
- Business and Industry in Colorado
- The business and industry site provides useful links to lists of Colorado businesses on the web,
Chambers of Commerce, and a variety of business, economic and demographic information.
- Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
- This site has a variety of useful information about Colorado growth issues, such as economic
activities, demographics, labor force projections and research and development activities.
Colorado Open Systems Consortium.
- This is Colorado's forum for information
technology collaboration and growth. This is a very nice site which offers the opportunity
to link to other sites. Some of the opportunities include graphs and charts.
Internet Center for Environmental Problem Solving Main Home Page
-- Main Conflict
Research Consortium Home Page
For more information contact: Guy Burgess, Co-Director,
Conflict Research Consortium, Campus Box 327, University of
Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0327 Phone: (303)492-1635; Fax:
(303)492-2154; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 1997 © by Conflict Research