June’s Monthly Ethics & Compliance Education Series will feature an overview of and latest updates on the university-wide policy process presented by the Office of Policy and Efficiency (OPE), which is a CU System office that serves all four campuses.
In this session, our guest and presenter Dan Montez, Director of OPE, will provide:
- An overview of the university-wide policy framework and hierarchy (including Regent Laws and Policies, Administrative Policy Statements and Campus Policies);
- An overview of OPE’s role in the university-wide policy making process;
- Information on the policy review process;
- Information on where to find university-related policies and who to contact with questions and feedback; and
- Resources and tools to assist university staff in policy-related matters.
If you have ever been curious about the philosophy of policy creation at CU, the different steps in the policy development process or simply where to find policies to aid you in your daily work – this session will fulfill your need for information.
This will be an interactive session and attendees will have ample opportunity to ask questions during the presentation.