CU Book Store Grad Fair
Grad Fair is CU’s official “one-stop” source for graduation information, services and products, and promises “no hassle for a tassel” while you save time, money and begin your commencement celebration.
CU-Boulder Alumni Association
Join the CU-Boulder Alumni Association and receive a free Alumni Association Grad Pack. Includes a CU T-shirt, license plate holder, and business portfolio. Member benefits include access to group health insurance rates, invitations to alumni events, continued access to the CU-Boulder Recreation Center and many other alumni exclusive programs! Call 303-492-8484 or got to www.cualum.org for more information.
Career Services, located in the Center for Community, can assist you with your career plans after graduation.
- Career Counseling, 303-492-6541
Free for a full year after you graduate ($35 an hour after that). Career counseling can help you develop a resume, write job search letters, practice interviewing skills, and more! Call to make an appointment today.
- Career Services Online (CSO), 303-492-4100
Free for new graduates up to a year after graduation.
- Access to hundreds of online listings for internships and post-graduate career opportunities.
- Automatic referrals of your resume to employers who contact Career Services seeking candidates with your qualifications.
- Weekly e-mails that keep you informed about important career-related events such as fairs and presentations.
- Access to on-campus interviewing with employers from across the nation.
- Call or stop by to sign up for CSO today!
- Credentials & Recommendations, 303-492-4128
Career Services holds letters of recommendation and other documents you want to keep in support your application to graduate school or employment. Request such letters from your professors while you are still on campus and we’ll keep them for you and send them out at your request.
CU Business Intensive Certificate (CUBIC)
CUBIC is designed for non-business students to supplement any CU degree with a strong business background to enhance your marketability in the job force. You will learn the fundamentals of accounting, corporate social responsibility, Excel, finance, management, marketing and operations strategy. In addition, we incorporate many hard and soft skills trainings and events to develop your career preparedness skills.
CUBIC is a Maymester program and open to recently graduated students. It is an ideal program for students who are still working on their post-college plans.
Please contact CUBIC@colorado.edu for more information.