Film courses taken at other accredited institutions may be petitioned to apply to specific requirements in the Department of Cinema Studies & Moving Image Arts, assuming they are first granted general transfer credit on the CU transcript. The petition form must be accompanied by a copy of the course syllabus, so that the course(s) can be adequately and accurately evaluated. Completed forms should be returned to the main office or the Film Studies advisor. From there it will be submitted to the department for review.