Biomedical Engineering Society at CU Boulder, founded in 2012, is an organization for students who are passionate about the interface of health, medicine and engineering.
We offer many events throughout the academic year, including:
- Do research with our Projects Group
- Guest Speakers
- Project C.U.R.E. volunteering events each semester
- Biomedical Engineering Networking Event (Oct. 25th, 2019)
- Industry Tours
- Travel to the National BMES Conference in Philadelphia
Our meetings for fall 2019 will occur Thursdays at 5:00 pm in RAMY N1B31. For a full schedule, check out our Facebook page or join our email list!
Feel free to contact us by email, through our website, or message us on Facebook.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/CUBMES
- Website: www.colorado.edu/studentgroups/BMES
- President: Olivia Mazzipica
- Treasurer: Karen Mueller
- Marketing Officer: Kalliope Loudenburg
- Outreach Coordinator: Kathleen Burkepile