B.S., Southern Methodist University (1990)
M.S., Ph.D., California Institute of Technology (1991, 1997)
Characterization and Abatement of Air Pollution, Impact of air quality on health, Energy links to air quality
- Mechanical Engineering Department, Outstanding Research Award (2009-2010)
- Mechanical Engineering Department, Outstanding Service Award (2008-2009)
- State of Colorado, Health and Environmental Stewardship Award (2008)
- Mechanical Engineering Department, Outstanding Undergraduate Educator Award (2006-2007, 2011-2012)
- University of Colorado, Green Faculty Award (2007)
- University of Colorado, President’s Teaching and Learning Collaborative (2006-2007)
- Boyle, L, Flinchpaugh, H*, Hannigan, MP. Natural soiling of photovoltaic cover plates and the impact on transmission. Solar Energy, 2014, accepted.
- Piedrahita, R, Xiang, Y, Masson, N, Ortega, J, Collier, A*, Jiang, Y, Li, K, Dick, R, Lv, Q, Hannigan, M, Shang, L. The next generation of low-cost personal air quality sensors for quantitative exposure monitoring. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 2014, in press.
- Clements, N, Eav, J*, Xie, M, Hannigan, MP, Miller, SL, Navidi, W, Peel, JL, Schauer, JJ, Shafer, M, Milford, JB. Concentrations and source insights for trace elements in fine and coarse particulate matter in northeastern Colorado. Atmospheric Environment, 2014, 89:373-381.
- Dutton, SJ, Williams, DE*, Garcia, JK*, Vedal, S, Hannigan, MP. PM2.5 characterization for time series studies: organic molecular marker speciation methods and daily measurements in Denver. Atmospheric Environment, 2009, 43: 2018-2030.
* indicates undergraduate student