Photo Credit: EU Delegation to the US
Established in 2009, the CEUCE Undergraduate Internship Program strives to become one of the most prestigious and competitive internships on the CU Boulder campus. Because of the Center’s expansive reach in the community, this internship offers its participants the unique opportunity to interact with some of the world’s most dynamic people representing countries and institutions of higher learning from the EU. Past interns have found the program incredibly rewarding, as the skills developed, and connections forged establish the framework for a potentially successful professional career.
CEUCE is looking for motivated, thorough, versatile and detail-orientated CU Boulder undergraduate students to support all aspects of CEUCE operations. An internship with CEUCE will provide a versatile professional experience with opportunities to significantly increase knowledge about the EU and its global influence. In addition:
- Improve research and writing skills
- Meet diplomats, business professionals and policy-makers
- Gain first-hand experience in program/event planning
- Work with two large institutions and regulatory frameworks (CU and the EU)
- Manage a variety of duties that are essential to any successful organization or business
If you are interested in becoming part of the internship program, please email a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. If you would be interested in receiving course credit for this internship, please apply for the course through Political Science.