EARN WHILE YOU LEARN - COME BUILD GREAT THINGS AT KL&A!
KL&A is a Rocky Mountain region-based engineering and construction firm that provides a rare opportunity for engineers in a consulting firm to work side-by-side with construction managers delivering economical, integrated projects to our clients and owners. We are looking for students with a desire to expand their learning experience by working on active projects while working in a professional setting.
- Earn $20/hr while you learn!
- A minimum 12-hour commitment while in school.
- Great projects, great people, a great learning opportunity.
- Registered EIT or in pursuit of EIT license.
- Demand quality and continued improvement.
- A passion for design and problem solving.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in Revit and produce contract documents.
- Dedication to client-centered service and technical excellence.
- Able to work in the US now and in the future WITHOUT sponsorship.
- Experience with Revit Structures or another 3D software.
- Experience with analysis software such as RAM, RISA or ETABS.
To Be Successful:
- Build trust with coworkers and clients.
- Be inquisitive with LOTS of questions.
- Understand this is the beginning of a lifelong journey of learning.
- Work successfully in a team environment.
- Be proactive, not reactive.
- Willing to speak up when you don’t understand or ‘get it’.
- Bring a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously.
Personal attributes of many kinds may be acceptable, but an understanding of and dedication to client-centered service and technical excellence is a requirement. Please visit our website at www.klaa.com to apply on our careers page.
Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs not on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. At no time will we knowingly permit discrimination toward an employee for any unlawful reason. All such discrimination is unlawful, and all persons involved in the operations of KL&A are prohibited from engaging in this type of conduct.