Summer Flyer

Please see the following message requesting speakers for an upcoming Asia-related event!

Greetings,

My name is Jashodhara Sen. I am a PhD student in Theatre and Performance Studies. I am looking for two South Asian women speakers for an event that takes place on June 6th and 16th. I’m organizing. This is a free community event in collaboration with the Boulder Public Library at BPL, Arapahoe Branch. The event is titled as “Storytelling Day and South Asian Cultural Dialogue.” We are inviting the community members to celebrate immigration and diverse cultural narratives collectively. I will be the facilitator for this event.

As an immigrant student from Kolkata, India, I will be sharing stories from Eastern India. Would you please circulate this call in your department and share with anybody who may be interested in participating in this event as a guest speaker? I’m offering $25.00/hour to the guest speakers for their valued time.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Jashodhara Sen

If you are interested in participating in this event, you can contact Jashodhara here.