International Career Advisory Team (ICAT) is a cross-campus initiative dedicated to helping students gain knowledge and resources on international volunteer, internship, and job opportunities, here and abroad.
- Provide professional development and resources related to international volunteer, internship, and job opportunities, both here and abroad.
- Collaborate on international career programming and/or help spread the word to students to increase attendance and decrease duplication of efforts.
- Provide a centralized communication system for students to access information regarding international opportunities.
- Share student successes with international experiences.
- Build knowledge among students so they know where to go to find information on international experiences.
Departments represented on ICAT
- Career Services
- Center for Asian Studies
- College of Engineering
- Continuing Education
- European Union Center of Excellence
- Germanic & Slavic Languages & Literatures
- Global Studies RAP
- International Affairs
- Jewish Studies
- Leeds Business
- Office of International Education
- Peace Corps
If you would like to join the committee or have general questions, please contact one of the following co-chairs at ICAT@colorado.edu:
- Aga Sypniewska, Career Counselor and International Program Manager at Career Services
- Steven Rose, Study Abroad Assistant Director at Office of International Education
Explore career resources for students interested in going global with volunteering, internships and jobs.