You can search for interviews in Handshake a few different ways. For further instructions please view: Handshake Interview Schedules
- Log in to Handshake.
- If you have applied to a job that is hosting an interview on campus and you would like to see if you have been selected for an interview you can select Applications from the JOBS navigation bar at the top of the screen. Here you can search for interviews that you have applied to and your status such as 'Submitted', 'Primary' or 'Alternate'.
- Next, you will need to review the timeline of the interview. If the interview is open for taking slots & you have been selected to interview, you can click Take Slot.
- If you need to choose a different time in the schedule you can choose:
- Request Swap: Request to swap time slots with another student. There is no guarantee that the student will accept this request to swap slots so make sure you keep an eye on your interview slot.
- Leave Slot: Remove your selection from the schedule. Until you pick a new time you will not be included in the interview schedule.
- Switch to Slot: Moves you to a new slot in the schedule, this option will only be available if there are open slots to switch to.
Note: If the schedule shows that the signup period has ended, the schedule will be locked and you will not be able to leave or make any other changes on your own. Please reach out to us and ask for assistance: 303-492-6541.
If you would like to browse for interviews coming up on campus you can select On-Campus Interviews from the top navigation bar under JOBS.
- Here you will see all interviews coming up on campus.
- You can filter by the options on the left side of the screen to find the interviews you are interested in. Use the Timeline Status filter to view positions that are still accepting applications: select In Application Period. Also, select the filter of Interview Type: Preselect to view positions associated with the on-campus interview. Room Only interviews are arranged by employers outside of Handshake (typically from attendance at a Career Fair).
- Click on the job title to view the details and directions to apply.
- Click Apply in the top right. Attach your resume or Upload PDF, click: Submit your Application (& any other relevant documents). All positions require applying through Handshake. The employer might have additional application instructions. BE SURE to follow any on-screen instructions in addition to applying through Handshake.