The highlights of this release include:
- Undo and redo of slot data edits
- Improved model and RPL set comparison including a copy properties tool for merging
- The ability to continue MRM runs after individual runs stop and the ability to save a model after the individual run
- Enhancements to RiverWISE to support using periodic slots and datetime unit slots, editing scalar values using buttons, and exporting results to Excel
- Automatically running a group of scripts when the model loads
- Display of multiple Slot Viewers, one per timestep size
- New tools to improve windowing including many Show Workspace buttons and new RPL Viewers and Slot Viewers buttons on the workspace
- Improved SCT documentation
Important note: we have changed the convergence criteria on groundwater elevation and aquifer head slots. Groundwater and aquifer results may differ in RiverWare Version 8.1. The elevation/head should now track directly with the storage slot; any change in storage results in a change in elevation/head.
Please see the Release Notes for more information.