The most recent Water Accounting in RiverWare class was held May 15 -17, 2019.
Water Accounting in RiverWare course provides an introduction to modeling water ownership, water type, and / or water rights using RiverWare's Water Accounting solution approach. This will allow you to track both the phisical water and the "paper" water. This class requires a basic understanding of the simulation and rulebased simulation techniques.
The course includes:
- Conceptual Overview of Accounting in RiverWare: Presentation
- Running an Existing Accounting Model: Tutorial
- How Accounting Works: Presentation
- Building an Accounting Model: Tutorial
- Accounting with Rulebased Simulation: Presentation
- Developing Rules for Accounting: Tutorial
- Accounting Utilities: Demonstration and Discussion
- Exchanges: Presentation and Tutorial
- Water Rights Allocation: Presentation
- Building a Water Rights Allocation Model: Group Exercise and Tutorial
You can add your email to the next class announcement list
The Introduction to Simulation class and the Rulebased Simulation class are prerequisites to attend. Let us know if you have questions