The most recent Water Accounting in RiverWare class was held July 25 - 27, 2018.
Water Accounting in RiverWare is a course for users who have thorough and significant experience with simulation and rulebased simulation modeling in RiverWare. This course provides an in-depth experience with the RiverWare's water accounting and water rights modeling.
The course includes:
- Conceptual Overview of Accounting in RiverWare: Presentation
- Running an Existing Accounting Model: Tutorial
- How Accounting Works: Presentation
- Building an Accounting Model: Tutorial
- Accounting with Rulebased Simulation: Presentation
- Developing Rules for Accounting: Tutorial
- Accounting Utilities: Demonstration and Discussion
- Exchanges: Presentation and Tutorial
- Water Rights Allocation: Presentation
- Building a Water Rights Allocation Model: Group Exercise and Tutorial
You can add your email to the next class announcement list