RiverWare Release 7.2 is available to download
Some of the highlights of this new release include:
- New Slot Viewer for easy viewing of multiple series slots.
- New RPL Viewer for improved usability of RPL editor dialogs.
- Enhanced Script Dashboard progress indicators.
- A new Slot Set utility that allows you to create static or dynamic sets of slots for use in various locations in RiverWare.
- The initial release of RiverWISE, the RiverWare Interactive Scenario Explorer. This free tool will allow stakeholders to view an exported version of a RiverWare model and to run and explore alternative scenarios within constraints specified by the model developer. Note, RiverWISE is available for use by model developers; the separate Stakeholder version will be available soon.
- Improved Groundwater methods to link groundwater objects to a reservoir and to prevent negative storage.
- Functionality to show Output Canvas Flow Lines on workspace views.
- The middle mouse button can be used to pan the workspace.
- Many bug fixes.
Read the release notes for more detailed information.