The Leeds School of Business is the oldest and most storied business school in Colorado and ranks among the top-tier business schools in the nation according to U.S. News & World Report. Leeds is a wonderful place to launch your future. Leeds offers a rich, challenging, and intellectual environment that ensures your development as a principled, innovative leader who can drive value in today’s complex business world. You will have the opportunity to study with key faculty members who are the scholars shaping business education.
Beyond the classroom, we provide programs aimed at developing the entire you. We indeed are dedicated to the Whole Student – the whole you. Starting with your freshman year, our aim is to grow and prepare you to enter the world as a business leader, either in an existing business or perhaps a new venture that you start using resources and advice available here at Leeds.
- Scholarships:Leeds offers over $500,000 in scholarships to its students each year. Apply today!
- Leeds Residential Academic Program (RAP): Live and learn with a close knit community of Leeds students. Leeds RAP provides in-house, rigorous business courses in a small classroom setting, in addition to community building and professional development opportunities.
- Leeds Scholars Program: selective honors, leadership development opportunity for undergraduate students within the Leeds School of Business. This program provides a rigorous academic community of peers, mentorship opportunities with upperclassmen & business professionals, a merit scholarship, global enrichment, as well as specialized advising and professional development. Apply today!
- Professional Mentorship Program: Leeds School of Business Professional Mentorship Program (PMP) is a unique program that partners Leeds undergraduate students with business professionals on a local and national level
- Global Programs: Business is global and Leeds is striving to bring that world closer to you by infusing global learning in our classrooms and developing global business experiences. At Leeds, you join the world community.
- Entrepreneurship: According to leading publications, Leeds and CU Boulder are located in one of the nation’s hot-beds for business innovation. What better way to start as a business leader, than to learn in such a vibrant and entrepreneurial environment – leverage the unique opportunities in Boulder to immerse yourself in Business Design and Innovation.
Questions? For more information please contact Scholarship and Recruitment Coordinator Jessica McGregor at jessica.mcgregor@Colorado.EDU