Information for Competing Teams
The Diversity and Ethics Case Competition is a two-day event that is open to undergraduate business students from invited schools across Colorado. Competing teams will find opportunities to network with other talented students from across the state, engage with our corporate sponsors and recruiters, and participate in a case competition offering $10,000 in cash prizes. Team registration is due by Monday, January 6, 2020. All teams must register through their campus contacts at participating schools. For more information, please contact Joe Duarte at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review the rules and guidelines and key dates below.
Student teams who are selected to participate will be provided with hotel lodging and meals throughout the competition.
- Students will be staying at the Millennium Harvest House Boulder Hotel near CU-Boulder's campus.
- Each team will be provided two rooms with the cost covered by the program. However, students must provide a credit card at check-in to cover incidental charges accrued during their stay.
- Friday: Students will attend the Banquet in the evening with corporate partners following the first-round of case presentations.
- Saturday: Continental breakfast will be provided by Millennium Harvest House Boulder. Students will attend a Closing Reception with corporate partners following the final-round of case presentations. Heavy hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Parking and Transportation
- Students are to arrive on campus check in on Friday, February 21, 2020 by 12:00 pm. Team Consulting Packets and all supporting materials are due at this time.