The Information Analytics emphasis provides business students with critical and creative thinking skills as well as resume-building technology competencies. Recent graduates hold exciting jobs at trendsetting companies like Facebook and Google, at the top consulting firms such as KPMG, Ernst & Young, Accenture, Deloitte and PwC, as well as at traditional companies such as ConocoPhillips and Pepsi.
Information Analytics graduates have the highest starting salaries of any business major, the highest mid-career salaries (CEOs excepted), and the highest job satisfaction of any profession, and experience the highest concentration of Frascona & BFA teaching excellence award winners in the Leeds School.
The Information Analytics faculty are committed to creating the best learning community in the Leeds School and work with our students to provide the best experiences possible while at Leeds as well as the best career opportunities after graduation. We are unique in that we:
- Assign students to a faculty mentor once they choose the IA emphasis. Please email us once you select IA.
- Actively help students find relevant internships.
- Emphasize networking opportunities with industry and our alumni in industry.
- Promote regular get-togethers where all IA faculty are active participants.
- Provide students the opportunity to build strong resumes through industry sponsored projects integrated into classes.
- Offer an annual conference for alumni, key industry contacts, and current students to meet one another and update skills.
- Closely collaborate with the Leeds Association for Information Systems (LAIS) student group.