What is the BOLD 1-Year Scholarship? The BOLD 1-Year Scholarship is a great way for sophomores, junior or seniors to get involved in the BOLD community and to participate in programs that support diversity and inclusion within Engineering.
Who is eligible to apply: Current CU Engineering Students without a BOLD or GoldShirt scholarship, Pre-Engineers who plan to be enrolled in the College of Engineering, Transfer students to the College of Engineering (from outside or within the University)
Who should not apply: Incoming first-year students should apply for a BOLD Participation Scholarship (4-year renewable) https://www.colorado.edu/bold/participation-scholarship
Eligibility for the 1-Year BOLD Scholarship
- Cannot be receiving a BOLD or GoldShirt scholarship already (if you previously had one of these awards but lost it you are eligible if you meet all other requirements listed)
- Anticipated full-time (≥ 12 credits) enrollment in the CU College of Engineering and Applied Science by Spring 2019 or Fall 2019
- Planning to take courses toward an undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline
- College coursework GPA ≥ 2.8
- Includes all college coursework even if done outside of Engineering
The 2019–2020 BOLD 1-Year application is now open!
For Spring 2019 + Academic Year 2019-2020: Apply by December 18, 2018 at 11:59 (MST) - a limited number of Spring 2019 scholarships will be available
For Academic Year 2019-2020: May 1, 2019 at 11:59 pm (MST)