Your email address is generated once HR has built you into the HR Database, but you will be unable to access your email until you complete the activation of your IdentiKey. Your IdentiKey is a username and password combination that is used for many services around campus, including your email.
To activate your IdentiKey:
- Visit Identity Manager
- Activate your IdentiKey
- Read and Agree with the University Policy
- Select “Faculty/Staff” for User Type or Affiliate/Pre-Employment if POI
- Enter your Employee ID Number
- Enter your Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Answer up to 3 security questions
The database will generate your IdentiKey user ID and it will be displayed at the top of the screen. Please write it down for your records. Following the criteria listed, create and enter a new password for your account
Accessing your Email Account:
Once you have completed the IdentiKey activation process, you will be able to set your display name (how outgoing emails show your name) and outgoing email address. You can access your email through Outlook. You may also use an email client such as Outlook, Mac Mail, Thunderbird, etc or the Google suite. To set this up please feel free to contact Bitemail@example.com or visit OIT for tutorials to set it up on your own.
For Campus IT assistance, call 5-HELP
The myCUInfo Portal is your direct link to everything regarding the University of Colorado Boulder including employment information. Here you can find out more information regarding events on campus, announcements, campus news, training and everything related to your appointment. Please make yourself familiar with this portal and let us know if you have any problems.
- Select the CU Boulder campus
- Log in using your IdentiKey and password
- If you attended CU Boulder as a student at some point in your career, you will need to click on the CU Resources tab to access the pertinent sections of the portal.