Jennie Smoly Caruthers Biotechnology Building Access and Information
You will want to get to know everyone on the building staff who can help you with everything from building operations and facility usage to shipping/receiving and A/V support. First though, you will want to get into your office!
Building access and key information
Room Scheduling in the JSCBB
CU Alert System
Parking and phone service
JSCBB Weekly Newsletter
Mailing and Shipping Addresses
Building Operations Coordinator
If you need to schedule a conference room or other space in the building.
In the case of an emergency, make sure you get the message. Keep your emergency information up to date for real-time information about campus closures, extreme weather and other emergencies – sent straight to your mobile via our text messaging service.
Building Services Manager
To Access your voice mail, call extension 303-735-6245 from any office phone and follow the prompts. Your password will be set to 1#.
- To dial on campus:
- For numbers with the 492 prefix - dial 2 and then the last 4 digits
- For numbers with the 735 prefix - dial 5 and then the last 4 digits
- To call off campus:
- Dial “8” to get an outside line, then dial the area code and the seven-digit phone number.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- In the body of the email, type the following: SUBSCRIBE JSCBB-OCCUPANTS and your first and last name
- You will receive a confirmation email
Angela also updates the digital signage around the JSCBB so let her know if there is something you would like to put up for all to see.
The mailing address for the JSCBB:
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309
The shipping address for the JSCBB:
3415 Colorado Ave. Room C1B82
Boulder, CO 80303
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for desktop support.
Copying, Scanning and Faxing
Your Printer Code (1397) works on all of the shared printers on campus.
The copiers double as scanning and faxing devices. Detailed instructions are posted next to the printer. The main copier is in the break room (JSCBB A171V).
Helpful downloads and information for you and your students can be found on the OIT website.
- Messaging and collaboration
- Teaching and Learning tools and spaces
- Research Computing
- Academic technology
- Software downloads
- Hardware information