The National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) is a membership organization providing leadership and guidance on accounting, finance and tax issues in higher education.
The NACUBO 2021 Annual Meeting will be held virtually from July 27–30, 2021.
We invite interested CU Boulder faculty and staff to attend the virtual conference at no cost to their department. Whether you're looking for best practices and applicable strategies—or want to focus on innovation and solutions—you'll find that the NACUBO annual meeting is the perfect place for both education and professional networking related to the business of higher education.
Interested in attending?
If you haven't already, you will need to create a free NACUBO account with your @colorado.edu email address prior to registering for the conference.
- Navigate to the annual meeting rates.
- Click Register Now in the Member Group box.
- Log into your NACUBO account.
- To register yourself, click Individual Registration.
- In the Event section, select only the Member Group Additional Registrant (should be listed as $0).
- Save and add to cart.
- Check out.
- You should receive a confirmation email.
If you get stuck in the process, please contact: