Almost everything faculty need to know about campus issues related to the current situation regarding COVID-19 is listed on CU's Coronovirus Updates and Resources page. We strongly encourage you take time to read through this page (links, articles, etc.) weekly in order to find out about updates. Information on developing plans for AY20-21 (Roadmap to Fall 2020) are linked here as well.
Administration is consulting frequently with the BFA Executive Committee and an ad-hoc BFA COVID-19 AY20-21 Faculty Response Committee. These committees have met weekly since May, and will continue to stay abreast of this changing situation and the impacts to faculty. We will be communicating updates through BFA Representatives, as well as on this page.
Although you can get to all the below links from the Coronovirus Updates and Resources page, we are grouping them related to areas of interest:
- Official CU Boulder Road Map to Fall 2020 Webpage
- Faculty & Staff Page - Please visit this page for more information and FAQs - includes detailed information for faculty and staff for Fall 2020 and an FAQ at the bottom of the page on academic instruction and other impacts to faculty
- Health & Safety Measures - This page gives info about how CU is meeting public health guidelines
- Implemention Plan - Highlights milestones and answers FAQ's about academic instruction and resource management for the fall.
- Modes of Operation - Details four potential modes of operation for the university, depending on COVID-19 conditions.
- Link to Full Report AY 20-21 Planning Team
- If you have any questions for the Planning committee regarding the AY 2020-2021 plan, use this form.
BFA Faculty Rights & Responsibilties Statement Re: COVID-19 - statement approved by the BFA Executive Committee on June 30, 2020
Campus Building Access - frequent changes and updates - please check often
- Upcoming Webinars Regarding Navigating Health Policies with Students
- Technology Resources - links to OIT specifically for all areas of teaching and working remotely for faculty, staff, and students. On the right sidebar you will see a list of resources for teaching remotely as well.
- Academic Technology Resources for Teaching Continuity
- Includes Resources and tutorials on Zoom, Classroom Capture, and Canvas for remote teaching
- Academic Technology Trainings (Including Canvas & Examity drop-in support sessions)
- Teaching Well with Technology (CTL)
- Address Accessibility for All Students (CTL)
- Supporting International Students in Online Classes (CTL)
- Preventing Zoom Bombing A resource from Zoom’s website on how best to prevent unauthorized people from joining your Zoom meeting.
- Zoom Website Resources
- Building Community Online (CTL)
- International Student and Scholar Service: Remote advising seminars are being held to help international student during this time
- General Campus Support Resources: For students, faculty and staff.
- Boulder County General Resources for COVID-19: This includes resources for Child Care, Food Assistance, Housing and more.
- Boulder County Immigrant Resources
- Students of Concern: From the Division of Student Affairs
- Student Emergency Fund