Almost everything you need to know about campus issues related to the current situation regarding COVID-19 is listed on CU's Coronovirus Updates and Resources page. We strongly encourage you take time to read through this page (links, articles, etc.) once or twice a week in order to find out about updates. There is also an FAQ that reflects the most commonly asked questions that is very useful and highlights the areas of campus community concern.
Administration is consulting frequently with the BFA (weekly with the Executive Committee and 1-2 a month since March with the General Assembly) regarding academic issues. Additionally, the BFA Executive Committee is planning to meet through the summer to stay abreast of this changing situation and how it impacts faculty. We will be communicating updates through BFA Representatives, as well as on this page.
Although you can get to all the below links from the Coronovirus Updates and Resources page, we are grouping them related to areas of interest:
Faculty Teaching & Research
- Campus Building Access - frequent changes and updates - please check daily
- Classes: Instructor Information
- Research Continuity - FAQ's and links to RIO Research Continuity COVID-19 page
- Center for Teaching & Learning (CTL) Remote & Online Learning Resources
- Update on Maymester & Summer Session - CUBT article
Online Teaching Resources
- Technology Resources - links to OIT specifically for all areas of teaching and working remotely for faculty, staff, and students. On the right sidebar you will see a list of resources for teaching remotely as well.
- Academic Technology Resources for Teaching Continuity
- Includes Resources and tutorials on Zoom, Classroom Capture, and Canvas for remote teaching
- Academic Technology Trainings (Including Canvas & Examity drop-in support sessions)
- Preventing Zoom Bombing A resource from Zoom’s website on how best to prevent unauthorized people from joining your Zoom meeting.
- Zoom Website Resources
Resources for Students and Faculty in Need
- International Student and Scholar Service: Remote advising seminars are being held to help international student during this time
- General Campus Support Resources: For students, faculty and staff.
- Boulder County General Resources for COVID-19: This includes resources for Child Care, Food Assistance, Housing and more.
- Boulder County Immigrant Resources
- Students of Concern: From the Division of Student Affairs
- Student Emergency Fund
Campus Events, Announcements and FAQ's
- Event Cancellation Information - Guidance regarding campus events along with a list of canceled events. Events at CU Boulder have been canceled through July 31, 2020.
- List of Campus Announcements regarding COVID-19 - changes daily. Check often.
- All UCB Frequently Asked Questions Page
General Campus, City of Boulder, & State Information
- University Operations (HR, Campus Operations, Employee leave, etc.)
- Health & Wellness Information
- Colorado Department of Public Health - data updated daily after 4pm
- City of Boulder News
- About COVID-19
Announcements from the Leadership Regarding COVID-19