Campuswide IT Strategic Plan
Every four years faculty, staff, and students on our campus examine the plans and priorities for the use of information technology in support of the mission of CU Boulder. The resulting strategic plan provides the blueprint for improving the campus's IT infrastructure, services and support.
2015-2018 Strategic PlanAt OIT, our goal is to help all of our stakeholders—students, faculty, staff, administration, and researchers—fulfill their personal, professional, and organizational missions. After listening to your feedback we have structured our strategic plan to tailor to campus needs with OIT providing a partner, foundation, it perspective, and value for an everchanging academic environment.
- Larry Levine's letter to campus
- Your Partner: Achieve Improvement in Effectively Enabling Campus Priorities
- Your Foundation: Assess and Improve OIT Efficiency as an Organization
- Your IT Perspective: Assess and Improve Organizational Health
- Your ROI: Identify and Increase the Value of OIT's Services
- We're Listening