Effective August 15, 2021: As the university community returns for the Fall 2021 semester, CU Boulder has implemented updated processes for campus building access that emphasize safety and building security, while still providing convenient access for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
- Most academic buildings on campus, including the Roser ATLAS building, will be open and unlocked between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm, Monday to Friday.
- CU students, faculty and staff will continue to have extended access until 10:00 pm via Buff OneCard and swipe access entrances.
- Swipe access pads for the Roser ATLAS building are located at the southeast (by the loading dock) and the northwest corners (by the walkway between Ketchum and the VAC).
- Students, faculty and staff who normally have weekend and after-hours access to the Roser ATLAS building will retain their current access.
- Any additional building or room access requests must be requested using the link below.
Request extended Roser ATLAS building access.
Additional information regarding campus building access can be found here. If you have issues with access, please contact CU’s BuffOne Office or the ATLAS main office.