The B2 Center for Media, Arts & Performance will be opening its call for 2022/23 Creative Residencies in January, 2022. All CU faculty, staff, students, and recent CU graduates are welcome to apply.
We will be accepting proposals for art installations, musical performances, theatrical productions, dance, experimental digital media, thesis projects, film productions, immersive experiences, collaborations with other campus organizations and more. Non-traditional proposals from people outside the performing and visual arts are encouraged. We will work with you to take your project to the next level by utilizing our newly updated facilities.
Creative residencies include:
- Use of B2’s unique spaces and state-of-the-art equipment: black box theater, 360 audio/visual projection, sound system, broadcast/audio recording studios, professional-quality green screens and motion capture capabilities to name a few.
- Technical/production support from B2’s staff, student workers and engineers
- Promotion by the ATLAS communications team. (Check out this Q&A with 2020 creative resident Britney Banaei.)
- Professional video and photo documentation of the project.
- Project consultation/brainstorming/mentorship/collaboration from B2’s diverse community of practitioners.
Check back soon!