The Research Faculty (job codes 13xx) included in the calendar year (Jan. to Dec. 20XX) merit evaluation cycle, to be included on the spring merit roster, are only those paid from the continuing general fund budget. Otherwise, they receive their annual evaluation and merit increases in the October merit cycle.
Additional information can be found on the Merit for Research Faculty site and questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- Unit completes the internal evaluation document, which includes (1) yearly accomplishments, (2) goals for the next review cycle, (3) optional comments sections for both the employee and the supervisor, and (4) signature lines for both the employee and supervisor (sample templates can be found on the Merit for Research Faculty site.
- Unit retains a copy of the internal evaluation document in unit personnel files.
- Unit completes the Research Faculty Summary Evaluation.
- Unit Chair/Director or Annual Merit Committee completes the public Research Faculty Summary Evaluation for Jan. to Dec. 2018 and forwards to firstname.lastname@example.org via DocuSign.
- The form must be completed in its entirety.
- Evaluations will not be accepted if the document is not completely filled out and signed.
- Unit retains a copy of the Research Faculty Summary Evaluation document in unit personnel files.
- Dean's Office records the evaluation score for each individual—which will be forwarded to the Provost's Office.
- Dean's Office will forward a copy of the Research Faculty Summary Evaluation document to the Research and Innovation Office.