When hiring research faculty, the College of Arts and Sciences' Units should work directly with the Research & Innovation Office. 

Boulder Campus Research Faculty hiring guidelines and procedures for the Boulder Campus Research Associate (Professional Research Assistants, Sr. Professional Research Assistants, Research Associates, and Sr. Research Associates) can be found on the research and innovation office website.