We are thrilled to connect with you and help you begin your journey as a Buff!
Here are some things to do:
- Connect! Our posts and stories have the latest information on summer registration.
- Complete your Online Experience starting May 7.
- Select an enrollment window in MyCUInfo. Everyone will have equal access to classes regardless of your enrollment window! If you have questions about accessing the Online Experience or selecting an enrollment window, please contact New Student & Family Programs.
- Sign up for an Advising Webinar in MyCUHub. Webinars are every Wednesday from 3:00-4:00PM Mountain Time. You should see a Webinar appointment with an opportunity to reserve your space during the given time.
- Not sure where to begin? Connect with a Peer Advisor using the Live Chat window to the right! They can discuss summer enrollment, major exploration, and transitioning to CU Boulder.
After completing the above:
- Make an appointment with your summer registration specialist.
- Prepare your Fall Semester schedule 1-2 weeks before your enrollment window. CU Boulder's updated Class Search allows you to directly add courses to your shopping cart, which are stored in myCUinfo. Do note that adding a course to your cart does not reserve your spot in the class. You need to fully enroll during your window to reserve your space.
- Check the Catalog. New first-year students can find sample degree plans with recommended courses in the catalog. Select your preferred department, then choose the "Four-Year Plan" tab at the top to see a list of recommended first-semester courses.
- Majoring in Astronomy, ATOC, the Biologies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Geology, Math, Physics, or Statistics? Take your Math Placement Exam. Please use the review materials on their site and fully prepare, as your results will determine your placement into the appropriate math course.
- Officially enroll in classes during your chosen registration window.
- First-year students will be assigned to their official first-year advisor after their initial schedule is complete.
- Email your final transcripts to CU Boulder's Admissions Office or send them by mail to
Regent Administrative Center 125
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309-0552
- Connect with Disability Services. CU Boulder is committed to providing equal access to its programs and services to qualified students.
- Pick up your Buff OneCard.