Research Imperatives: Prioritize our research enterprise by increasing investments in research
Strategic Recommendation: Create opportunities for faculty, professional researchers, postdoctoral scholars, graduate and undergraduate students to excel in research and creative work.
- Offer on-campus sabbatical opportunities to individual researchers and collaborative groups through a newly created College of Arts and Sciences Academy of Discovery.
- Increase internal funding for research and creative work and especially for high- risk, high-impact projects.
- Expand and democratize access to support for research and creative work, including resources for the arts, research with teaching benefits and research with community outreach.
- Expand and democratize access to information regarding support for research for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Disseminate information about all research opportunities widely in accordance with inclusive practices.
- Increase funding for undergraduate and graduate research projects.
- Increase funding for undergraduate and graduate research assistantships.