1. Rodriguez, N. and Hu, Y.. On the Steady-states of a two-species non-local cross- diffusion model, under review at Journal of Applied Analysis (2019).
2. Yang, C. and Rodriguez, N. Existence and Stability Traveling Wave Solutions for a System of Social Outbursts, under review at Journal of Nonlinear Science (2018).
3. Yang, C. and Rodriguez, N. A Numerical Perspective on Traveling Wave Solu- tions in a System for Rioting Activity, submitted to Applied Mathematics and Computation (2018). Code
4. Hassan, A. and Rodriguez, N. Transport and concentration of wealth: modeling an amenities-based theory, submitted to Mathematical Social Sciences (2019).
5. Malanson, G. and Rodriguez, N., Traveling waves and spatial patterns from dis- persal on homogeneous and gradient habitats, Ecological Complexity, Vol. 33, pg. 57-65 (2018).
6. Rodriguez, N. and Malanson, G., Plant dynamics, birth-jump processes and sharp traveling waves, Bulletin of Math Biology, Vol. 80, pg. 1655–1687 (2018).
7. Rodriguez, N. and Winkler, M., On the global existence and qualitative behavior of one-dimensional solutions to a model for urban crime, under review at JMPA, 37 pages (2017).
8. Bonnasse-Gahot, L., Berestycki, H., Depuiset, M-A., Gordon, M. B., Roch ́e, S., Rodriguez, N., Nadal, J-P., Epidemiological modelling of the 2005 French riots: a spreading wave and the role of contagion, Scientific Reports, online publication 10.1038/s41598-017-18093-4 (2018).
9. H. Berestycki, N. Rodriguez, and L. Rossi, Periodic cycles of social outburst, Journal of Differential Equations, Vol. 264, pg. 163-196 (2018).
10. H. Berestycki and N. Rodriguez, Non-local reaction-diffusion equations with a gap, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems-A, Vol. 27, Issue 2, pg. 685-723 (2017).
11. H. Berestycki and N. Rodriguez, Analysis of a heterogeneous model for riot dy- namics: the effect of censorship of information, European Journal of Applied Mathematics, Vol. 27, Special Issue 03, pg. 554-582, (2016).
12. N. Rodriguez and L. Ryzhik, The effect of social preference, mobility, and the environment on segregation, Communications in Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 14, No. 2, pg. 363-387, (2016).
13. H. Berestycki, J-P. Nadal and N. Rodriguez, A model of riots dynamics: shocks, diffusion and thresholds, Networks and Heterogeneous Media, Vol. 10, No. 3, pg. 443-475, (2015).
14. N. Rodriguez, Recent advances in mathematical criminology, comment on “Sta- tistical physics of crime: A review, by M.R. D’Orsogna and M. Perc”, Physics of Life Review, Vol. 12, pg. 38-39, (2015).
15. N. Rodriguez, On an Integro-differential model for pest control in a heterogeneous environment, Journal of Mathematical Biology, Vol 70, No. 5, pg. 1177–1206 (2015).
16. J. Bedrossian and N. Rodriguez, Inhomogeneous Patlak-Keller-Segel models and aggregation equations with nonlinear diffusion in Rd, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems-B, Vol. 19, No. 24, pg. 1279–1309 (2014).
17. H. Berestycki, N. Rodriguez and L. Ryzhik, Traveling wave solutions in a reaction- diffusion model for criminal activity, Multiscale Modeling and Simulations, Vol. 11, Issue 4, pg. 1097-1126, (2013).
18. N. Rodriguez, On the global well-posedness theory for a class of PDE models for criminal activity, Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena, pg. 191-200, (2013).
19. J. Bedrossian, N. Rodriguez and A. Bertozzi, Local and global well-posedness for aggregation equations and Patlak-Keller-Segel models with degenerate diffusion, Nonlinearity, Vol. 24, No. 6, pg. 1683-1714, (2011).
20. N. Rodriguez and A. Bertozzi, Local existence and uniqueness of solutions to a PDE model for criminal behavior, M3AS, special issue on Mathematics and Complexity in Human and Life Sciences, Vol 20, Issue supp01, pg. 1425–1457, (2010).
21. A.P. Velo, G.A. Gazonas, E. Bruder and N. Rodriguez, Recursive dispersion rela- tions in one-dimensional periodic elastic media, SIAM Journal on Applied Math- ematics, Vol. 69, No. 3, pg. 670–689, (2007).