How to get Help?
- Email the IT Manager, Dave Long via the Applied Math CU Boulder Helpdesk
- Teams - search for APPM-IT-SUPPORT and chat with the APPM IT Team
- APPM Voice/Teams Phone - call 303-735-0901
- IT Service Center: Contact the IT Service Center at 303-735-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help with all OIT services including VPN, email and IdentiKey, Internet connectivity, telephone service and other technology-related questions.
- Google Storage Update
- Check the size of your Google Drive
- Storage Limits and Altnerative Storage Options
- File, Transfer, Storage, and Infrastructure
- Microsoft One Drive Features and Tutorials
- About UCB Files
- File Stoage - Connection to a UCB File Share - Mac OS
- File Storage - Connecting to a UCB File Share - Windows
- UCB Files Filepath format for Applied Mathematics
- Apple: smb://files.colorado.edu/AMath
- Windows: \\files.colorado.edu\AMath
There is a Xerox printer/copier in the break room located in ECOT 221. Please feel free to utilize the computer located to the left of the printer to print your documents. You will need to email the Administrative Assistant at email@example.com if you are unable to gain access. Only CU owned machines are supported for printer setup. Those who would like to print from their personal machine can follow the documentation provided below.
Systems Management FAQ
Identikey Password Reset
Blanca Nodes Access Request and Documentation
Blanca nodes are accessible to faculty for running computing jobs.
Website and Course Webpage Resources
- WebExpress Main Site
- WebExpress tutorials on the web editing tool
- How to edit and format your personal page