There is a Xerox printer/copier in the break room located in ECOT 221. Please feel free to utilize the computer located to the left of the printer to print your documents. You will need to email the Administrative Assistant at email@example.com if you are unable to gain access. Only CU owned machines are supported for printer setup. Those who would like to print from their personal machine can follow the documentation provided below.
Website and Course Webpage Resources
- WebExpress Main Site
- Webexpress tutorials on the web editing tool
- How to edit and format your course page (legacy)
- How to add and edit images on your course page (legacy)
- How to edit and format your personal page
The Newton Lab is a high performance computer lab for Applied Mathematics students.
- How to Gain Access to the Newton Lab
- VNC to Newton lab, article written by James Folberth (Applied Math PhD student)
- Newton Lab Computer Names and Specifications
- Prioritize Your Processes With nice / renice, a tutorial by Juergen Haas at Lifewire
Blanca nodes are accessible to faculty for running computing jobs.