**The Fall 2019 Application window is CLOSED.**
Please see below information regarding enrollment, registration, inprocessing, and New Cadet Orientation.
Enroll as a full-time student at one of Detachment 105's crosstown schools. Click Here for a list of partnering universities/schools. Full-time student status is at least 12 credits per semester. AFROTC courses are not offered over summer terms.
Register for the required AFROTC class(es). Please view the AFROTC Registration document to determine specific course numbers for your respective school.
- If you are joining during the Fall semester and only have 3 years of college remaining (estimated graduation is May 2022), you must enroll in AIRR 1010 (or crosstown school equivalent) and AIRR 2010 (or crosstown school equivalent) concurrently. You must also register for Leadership Laboratory (AIRR 1234) which is held 1530 - 1850 every Thursday OR 0800 - 1000 every Friday. You must remain in the Leadership Laboratory day/time you opt to attend, for the entirety of the semester.
- If you are joining during the Fall semester and have 4 years of college remaining (estimated graduation May 2023), you must register for AIRR 1010 (or crosstown school equivalent) only. You must also register for Leadership Laboratory (AIRR 1234) which is held 1530 - 1850 every Thursday OR 0800 - 1000 every Friday. You must remain in the Leadership Laboratory day/time you opt to attend, for the entirety of the semester.
- UCD and UCCS students MUST complete a Concurrent Registration Form (available at your registrar’s office) with the AFROTC courses for which you are requesting to be enrolled, and have your Dean’s office sign/approve. You will then return the form to your respective registrar’s office. UCD and UCCS students MUST complete concurrent enrollment forms EVERY semester. All other crosstown cadets will need to work with their respective registrar’s office to enroll in the AFROTC courses. Any registration questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE 1: Det 105 follows the CU Boulder academic calendar and non-CU Boulder students must plan accordingly to account for differences.
NOTE 2: All crosstown students (except UCCS and UCD) must register for Leadership Laboratory (AIRR 1234) through the CU Boulder Continuing Education/ACCESS Program.
The final in-processing appointment will be conducted in-person on the following days at our Boulder Detachment.
This is a mandatory appointment. Please see times below for In-state students, Out of State students, and University of Denver (DU) students.
Dates/Times are subject to change, please check back frequently for updates
In-processing Dates/Times for In-State Students Only
Thursday, 15 August 2019 (0800 - 1100) & (1300 - 1600)
Friday, 16 August 2019 (0800 – 1100) & (1300 - 1600)
In-processing Dates/Times for Out of State Students Only
Friday, 23 August 2019 (0800 – 1100) & (1300 - 1600)
In-processing Dates/Times for DU Students Only
Friday, 6 September 2019 (0800 – 1100)
You must bring the following documents and all documents as outlined on the in-processing checklist to your appointment.
- Original Birth Certificate (or certified true copy stamped by a notary)
- Original Social Security Card (or certified true copy stamped by a notary)
- NOTE: Applicants without all required documents will be turned away and will be required to reschedule or reapply for Spring 2020 or Fall 2020.
You will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance into the AFROTC program upon detachment prescreen or final review of your application and required documents.
New Cadet Orientation
If admitted into the AFROTC program, you must attend New Cadet Orientation. This is a highly encouraged event.
New Cadet Orientation will be held Saturday, 24 August 2019.
Navigate to the New Cadet Orientation tab or click here for more details.
We are located at Folsom Field Stadium, Gate 5 (2085 Colorado Ave, Boulder, CO 80309).
The UCCS Det 105 operating location will close after completion of the Spring 2019 term. UCCS cadets are encouraged to remain in the program and attend class and LLAB at our CU Boulder host location.
If you have further questions, need clarification, or have scheduling conflicts, contact Detachment 105 staff at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our Det 105 Thunderchief family!