Students wishing to change or add colleges or schools within the CU-Boulder campus must obtain an application from the college or school to which they wish to transfer or add.

For more information on recommended course work in preparation for intrauniversity transfer (IUT) and other criteria, students need to consult college and school sections of the University Catalog or talk with an academic advisor in the program to which they plan to transfer. Most colleges and schools do not accept intrauniversity transfer students during the summer. It is important to note that admission to a college through the IUT process is competitive, and not all students who apply are admitted. Decisions are based on course preparation, hours completed, grade point average, and other criteria required by the specific college or school.

Undergraduate information and requirements on Colleges and Schools within the CU-Boulder campus: